View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Villa Infinitum is a luxury high-tech hideaway with 180-degree views of Port d’Andratx and the surrounding hills. The villa can be digitally controlled, from almost every corner of the house. The roof terrace is perfectly set for sunbathing, enjoying the impressive port views or watching the stars at night in your own private rooftop plunge pool. There is two more heated pools in case the rooftop plunge pool doesn’t meet all your needs, an infinity with views of the bay and an indoor pool with a gym and treatment room with sauna. This geometric villa is modern and bright, with minimalist and comfortable decor, high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling, port-view windows, reclaimed-wood and natural-stone interiors add a rustic edge to the villa’s clean modern architecture and high-gloss materials, the living area has a gas fireplace and a wall-mounted plasma TV. Leading off from the open-plan living area is a fully-equipped kitchen. Beyond its original stacked-stone wall the kitchen is modern, with sleek appliances, a large central island, and even a conveniently wine-bottle-sized drawer in the refrigerator and a wine ‘bodega’.
- The master bedroom has a window-facing, emperor-size bed and views of the port; a large walk-in wardrobe and floor-to-ceiling windows. In the spacious ensuite bathroom there’s a freestanding bath tub, walk-in rainfall shower and twin sinks.
- Bedroom 2 has a super king-size bed, built-in wardrobes, and an open-plan bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Bedroom 3 has a super king-size bed, floor-to-ceiling windows with port views, built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in rainfall shower.
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 are in located in the guest apartment.
- Open-plan Bedroom 4 shares a guest lounge area with Bedroom 5; it has a super king-size bed, an in-room shower and sliding glass doors that lead out onto a private terrace with sun-loungers and port views. It shares a living area with a kitchenette, dining area and sofa with Bedroom 5, and has direct access to the main villa too.
- Bedroom 5 has a double bed, built-in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom with shower. The room has direct access to a terrace with port views, and shares a living area with a kitchenette, dining area and sofa with Bedroom 4; it also has direct access to the main villa too.
The minimum stay is 3 days.
Good to know
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.