View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Montemar Baix is a charming luxurious countryside villa with beach in reach in Mallorca’s north-eastern coast. The estate is flanked by fruit trees, but they don’t obscure the views out across Alcudia Bay and the Tramuntana mountains. There are two properties on the estate (and this one is set on the lower part of the land, therefore called Baix which means ‘low’). The villa has an impressive array of art and antiques, with various sculptures even making their way out into the grounds.The open-plan Bulthaup kitchen has a La Cornue oven and stone worktops. The dining area seats 12 people and has direct access to the side gardens through patio doors. The living room has a fireplace and curved HDTV, and leads out to the covered porch by the pool, also there is a billiard room. Heading out onto to the terrace at the back of the house you can find a heated, saltwater pool and flanked by wooden decking with six sun-loungers and a day-bed. The villa has a picnic table, a covered terrace with a dining table for alfresco dining and enough parking space including covered parking for two cars.
- The villa has five double bedrooms, which can be turned into twins on request.
- The master bedroom is on the ground floor, and has a curved Samsung TV, a beamed ceiling and a floral feature wall. Patio doors lead out to a covered terrace.
- Bedroom 2 has a small balcony above the front entrance to the villa.
- Bedroom 3 and 4 share a furnished terrace overlooking the pool and bay in the distance.
- Each of the bathrooms has a walk-in shower; some have stone twin sinks.
Rental license: ETV/5527
The minimum stay is 3 days.
Good to know
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.