View The Gallery
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
Es Rotagut is exactly what you imagine when you think of a classic Mallorquin finca – the wood beams, the rustic stonework and the lushly planted grounds. A five-bedroom luxury villa on the peaceful east coast, which has barrow-loads of country charm alongside striking design choices: tree-trunk tables, driftwood chairs, an abstract mural and a decorative fireplace in the living room. The open-plan kitchen has stone worktops and wood accents, dining area with seating up to 10 people, filtered water on-tap and fully-equipped, with an oven, hob and other cookware.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor. It has a king-size bed and an ensuite with a freestanding bath tub, walk-in shower and twin sinks.
- Bedroom 2 is on the first floor. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3 is on the first floor. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 4 is on the ground floor, just off from the living room. It has a double bed and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower. This room has garden views and French doors leading onto the terrace; it has its own private pergola too.
- Bedroom 5 is the kids’ room. Set on the ground floor, it has bunk-beds and an ensuite bathroom with a walk-in shower; on request, two extra children can sleep on a single bed and pull-out bed.
The mosaic-tiled pool sits at the back of the property, in the south-facing garden, a stone terrace with sun-loungers and parasols, a hot tub, summer kitchen with a purpose-built charcoal or wood barbecue in the summer kitchen. Around the villa you can find a bocce ball court as well as beautifully landscaped grounds and slender decorative trees.
Rental License: ETV/12182
The minimum stay is 3 days.
Good to know
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.