View The Gallery
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
Just outside the village of San Rafael, this sprawling estate faces out over the west coast, catching gorgeous sunsets. Set in mature gardens, featuring yoga deck, private tennis court and two pools, this property works perfectly for large groups or a couple of families. Finished in typical rustic Ibiza style but with modern updates for the most comfortable stay. The ground level is made up of a separate kitchen and lounge area and opens onto the large terracotta tiled terrace, where there’s a shaded dining table. A SONOS sound system provides music both indoors and out by the pool and there is air conditioning in all of the bedrooms.
The 648m2 villa sits in 72,000m2 of land and so is completely private. The main pool by the house is 14m long and the second, smaller pool has a shallow end for young children. Both pools reach 2.5m in depth. A traditional Spanish barbecue terrace with bar seating is ideal for all the family to enjoy with a shaded dining area for up to 20 guests. Can Amelida also features a grass tennis court, yoga deck and a beautiful Mongolian yurt ideal for massage treatments or meditation.
On the first floor is a large master suite with private terrace looking over the grounds. There’s a second double bedroom on the first floor and the remaining four are on the ground level.
Bedroom one: Studio size master suite with double en-suite, private porch and sun terrace and views across the San Rafael countryside and valley.
Bedrooms two & three: Double rooms with en-suite bathrooms featuring bathtubs and overhead showers.
Bedrooms four & five: Double rooms with en-suite shower bathrooms
Bedroom six: Double room with access to a shared bathroom
Tourist licence #201660487
- Pre-travel arrangements made by our concierge for your private chauffeur to and from Ibiza airport, car rental assistance and full-fridge shopping service
- Planning service for your boat charter, private chef, wellness classes and treatments and Nanny
- With your booking you will receive the EC Escapes Digital Property Guide with important property details and information about the local beaches, villages and insider restaurant recommendations
- A maid service is provided at the villa with a high-standard of cleaning
- Fresh pool and beach towels are provided for every guest
- Bathrooms are equipped with fresh towels, hairdryers and luxurious hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel
- The kitchen comes with all the basics such as drinking water, tea, coffee, cooking oil and salt & pepper, as well as dishwasher tablets and laundry products
- Baby cots and highchairs are available in every villa
The minimum stay is 3 days.
Good to know
- As standard our villa rentals are from Saturday to Saturday with check-in from 4pm and check-out no later than 10am
- Ibiza is best explored by car and often you will need to hire a 4x4 vehicle that we can arrange for you or we can book our private driving service in a Mercedes V or Range Rover
- Your nearest supermarket is within five minutes drive from the villa and we will also do your shopping ready for your arrival day and offer a restaurant food delivery service
- There is no air conditioning in the main living area or kitchen, however large double doors and windows open up to allow air to flow through the spaces. All bedrooms are fitted with air conditioning
Our Cancellation Policy
We are now offering a flexible cancellation and refund policy if future travel is disrupted due to Covid. Please contact us for more information.